You know how i help Tanner & Patrick ? U do? Good. It's good because sometimes I go to Tanner's House to play (board games, Cosmic Catch, etc.). Patrick... Well I only get to see him at school but he says I'm his "Bud". Tanner is usually Quiet and Patrick is L-O-U-D!
These are the names of the kids in my class and if they are my friends: Tyler A., Robert, Hannah, Jennah, Addy, Isabella, Britney, Taylor R., Tania (Tanya), Acacia, Brennon (sorta), Tyler H., Jacob, Brianna (a little), Jasjeet...... O.K You got me EVERYONE IS MY FRIEND ecxept 4 2 peoples
6/4/09
Lotz O' Stuff!
By the AWESOME himynameisjackson on 6/04/2009 05:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Usually there is always someone you won't quite care for, and that's ok as long as you're not rude. :)
I'm happy you have so many friends with many different interests. I'm proud of you for working with Patrick and Tanner too.
Post a Comment