BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6/2/09

I went to Coloma 4 a field trip pt. 2

This is a picture of me panning for gold!

This is a picture of the American River from where we panned.
This picture is of some sort of blue bird. It is near an Inn that
is still in use. yep, people are in an inn!








My fav. part of the trip (Aunt Cyn) was when we got to Hike up a hill that was almost strait up and down. on the road, there was Poison Ivy, Mountain Lions and Rattle Snakes. Chance(the kid w/ autism) was scared and so the walked very slowly.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Queenie327 said...

very cool pictures!!

Cyn said...

Thanks for answering my question (and reminding me that I asked). I'm not so sure that my favorite part would be a walk with poison ivy and rattlesnakes.
The panning for gold looks like a ton of fun though!

Anonymous said...

It would of cooler if you got to run up and down the hill and stomp on rattle snakes and throw poison ivy at people.