Today was my 1st tournament ever. I'm on the Hurricanes and Shareef Abdur-Rahim was my coach (as usual). His son Jabri is TALL and he's in FIRST GRADE. He's NOT as tall as me, though. My team also has kids named Khalil, Mikey (my bf), Austin, Collin, Ryan, and 2 on the other Hurricanes: Roy & Shammone. We went 0-3 and the last 2 we lost by 5. the 1st one we lost by... 17?
This is a vid of my first basket!
6/6/09
Basketball Tournament!
By the AWESOME himynameisjackson on 6/06/2009 06:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love that you put the video and hyperlink in there all by yourself. You techie you! I had so much fun at your games today -can't wait til the next tournament!
Very cool! Great job Jack!
Go Jack Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great video! Jack, you ROCK!!
Great shot Jack. Great vid.
Post a Comment