I got 5/5 As and 100 on a 100 word sppelling test
i love my new phone!!!!!!!(!!!!) <u pwned!!!!!!! >
10/27/09
By the AWESOME himynameisjackson on 10/27/2009 06:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got 5/5 As and 100 on a 100 word sppelling test
i love my new phone!!!!!!!(!!!!) <u pwned!!!!!!! >
By the AWESOME himynameisjackson on 10/27/2009 06:04:00 PM
3 comments:
Keep up the good work!
We had such a great conference with your teacher today -she said such nice things. I was very proud of you and how hard you are working at school. I am glad you love your phone and that we could get it for you.
Hey Jakzonn - FANTASTIC!! Way to go! Hard work pays off. I smile every time I go to your site with those wonderful paint people. You've got it all going on - You're handome, you got Brains, You've got talent to draw and play sports. You're just AWESOME! Love, Aunt Peg
Post a Comment