On Friday I found out my 5th Grade Teacher. I wanted Mrs. Beeson but I got My 2nd pick Mrs. Separovich. Everyone wanted her!
San Francisco was awesome. My friend Robert came with us. we saw Mom's house from when she lived there, the pet cemetery where here pet hamster Brownie was buried, went to an AWESOME beach, and visited Zeum. The beach was by far the best part because it was really fun to play sand football and jump over the wave. At the end my whole pair of jeans were soaked. If you want to know what Zeum is go on it's URL. It is very fun there.
G-Force is a movie i reccomend to anyone who is awesome which means Demi Lovato and the Jonas Brothers shouldn't go.
8/8/09
My Teacher, San Francisco and G-Force
By the AWESOME himynameisjackson on 8/08/2009 03:08:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Not a big Demi or Jo Bros fan, huh?
I hope you love being in your class this year and it's the best year ever!
Jakzonn, great job placing the link for the museum. I know you will do well with Ms Separvich!
Post a Comment