I haven't blogged in a while. I will now tell you what has been going on. At Christmas I got a camcorder. Steven & I have made 35 videos! I saw Ella at Grandma & Papas house. She could say Jack! My New Years resolution was to not run out of $$$ for the whole year. This year I am not playing AAA baseball. I am halfway done with Twilight By: Stephanie Meyer. After I finish it Mommy & I are going to see the movie again. That is I think pretty much it. Bye!!!
2/6/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Jack,
Tag, your it! go to my blog (or your moms or Aunt Cyn's) to see how to play. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Love,
Mimi
Lucky Jack, you got tagged!!
Now you have to blog again!
Don't forget to tell us about dog training from your perspective!
Post a Comment