BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9/24/08

Welcome to my Blog!!!!

HI!! Today my dad put up a computer 4 me and Steven. My life will be recorded here in my blog. I probably won't post every day but I will try every week.




I AM GOING TO HAVE SOOO MUCH F-U-N !

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

can't wait to read your updates!

Cyn said...

I will check back often, maybe Logan can even you leave you a comment.

Betsey said...

I can't wait to see what you have to say! I am excited to hear that you will be writing about your life.

So proud of you!
Mommy

Unknown said...

Hey Jack! This is a great idea and should be fun. I'll be peeking in from time to time & if the METS don't KILL me I'll be able to check your blog and keep in touch. Aunt Peg

3 Boys Keep Us Busy said...

Hey Jack!

Welcome to bloggersville. Having a blog is quite a committment, and I congratulate you for taking that step. I'll be checking frequently for updates to see what's happening in your neck of the woods. Can't wait to hear all about what you're up to.

Love,
Mimi & the boys